Throughout his career, George has trained and supervised numerous CPA firm staff as well as client accounting and finance staff. He has also developed and presented a wide array of formal educational sessions to staff accountants, senior financial professionals at local meetings and national trade conferences, as well as banking commercial lenders. The topics included:
- Analyzing financial statements
- Identifying the warnings signs of fraud
- Capital budgeting
- Internal control weaknesses and best practices for improvements
- Professional ethics
- Board governance
- UBTI issues for tax-exempt organizations
- Managing plan sponsor fiduciary responsibilities for 401(k) plans
He provides accounting and audit educational training at some of the top 100 CPA firms around the country under contract with 20 20 Services LLC.
If you need education and training on a specific topic, Zoglio Financial Management Solutions can design a customized training program to meet the participants’ needs.